ILM Level 7 Leadership and Management
Develop your strategic skills, make informed decisions and enhance your personal brand
Who are these qualifications for?
These Level 7 vocational qualifications are designed for senior managers and leaders seeking to develop themselves as leaders and managers, who recognise they must satisfy various stakeholders and who want to invest in their own personal brand. They are looking to make the best use of resources, understand the need to innovate and optimise performance. They may also have to present arguments for change, construct business cases, lead change implementation and evaluate the impact of that change.
Results for you
- Know how to use an enquiry led evidence based approach to develop your leadership and management capability
- Develop and enhance your personal brand
- Develop, implement and evaluate high-level, strategic, business cases
- Embed your leadership and management development in real work.
Impact for your employer
- Senior leaders and managers who have the ability to think and act strategically
- Senior leaders and managers who make informed evidence based decisions
- Motivated staff who can create and maintain a high performance culture
- Senior team members who are self-aware and take responsibility for self-development
Focus on the skills you need
The Award in Leadership and Management consists of one, flexible, mandatory unit that allows the learner to identify and work on the areas of leadership and management development specific to their own work context and of particular interest and relevance.
The Certificate also consists of one mandatory unit that requires the learner to take a data-driven, enquiry-based approach to their management development.
The Diploma in Leadership and Management builds on the Certificate and contains two additional mandatory units. The first focuses on presenting arguments for change, constructing business cases and leading change implementation, the second on the creation and maintenance of high performance cultures. The Diploma is 60 credits is equivalent to a PG Certificate and one third of a Masters in most UK university business schools.
Start Your training Today
Let’s have a talk
Complete the form and we will give you a call back to discuss.