ILM Level 2 Award Effective Mentoring Skills
Who is this qualification for?
This qualification is for those who wish to develop their knowledge and skills in order to understand and undertake effective mentoring in a range of situations, such as an organisation, the voluntary sector, community groups, etc.
Results for you
- Develop an understanding of the role and nature of mentoring
- Utilise mentoring skills to reflect on own performance and learn key listening & questioning techniques
- Understand how to organise mentoring activities and plan for effective mentoring sessions
- Reflect on own performance and define the goals, progress and actions required
Impact for your employer
- Gives employees the skills and knowledge to develop effective mentoring practice within their own roles and responsibilities
- Develops a mentoring culture in your organisation by introducing key mentoring skills and techniques
This qualification will provide progression opportunities to other qualifications such as:
- ILM Level 3 Award or Certificate in Effective Coaching
- ILM Level 3 Award or Certificate in Effective Mentoring
- ILM Level 3 Award or Certificate in Leadership & Management
Start Your training Today
Let’s have a talk
Complete the form and we will give you a call back to discuss.