ILM Level 7 Certificate and Diploma for Executive and Senior Level Coaches and Mentors
Who are these qualifications for?
The qualifications are designed for senior managers or Human Resources (HR)/Organisation Development (OD) professionals who wish to develop their expertise and credibility in the fields of Executive or Senior level coaching and mentoring, or to establish coaching at an organisational level. They are also ideal for professional coaches and mentors seeking to enhance and accredit
their experience with a nationally recognised qualification.
Results for you
- Understand the strategic purposes of coaching and mentoring at an executive or senior level
- Analyse the knowledge, skills, behaviours and practices necessary for effective coaching or mentoring at an executive or senior level
- Plan, deliver and review own effective coaching or mentoring at an executive or senior level
- Learn why reflective learning is important for own professional practice
- Be able to plan own future professional development activities as a coach or mentor operating at an executive or senior level
Impact for your employer
- Implement coaching in complex working environments or at an executive or senior level in your organisation
- Ensure your organisation’s coaches and mentors are properly equipped with the skills, knowledge and understanding they need
- Create a coaching and mentoring culture in which senior managers and leaders demonstrate their commitment to supporting their own and others’ development and performance improvement.
This qualification will provide progression opportunities to other qualifications such as:
- ILM Level 7 Certificate or Diploma for Coaching Supervisors
- ILM Level 7 Award, Certificate or Diploma in Leadership and Management
Start Your training Today
Let’s have a talk
Complete the form and we will give you a call back to discuss.