ILM Level 5 Certificate and Diploma in Effective Coaching and Mentoring
Who are these qualifications for?
These qualifications are for managers and those with significant responsibility for effective coaching and mentoring as part of their daily role within an organisational context. They are also ideal for individuals who wish to move
into a development role or start a career as a freelance coach or mentor.
- Be able to assess your own skills, knowledge and behaviours as a coach and mentor
- Know how to manage the coaching or mentoring process within an organisational context
- Deepen your understanding of how the organisational context can affect coachingor mentoring
- Plan, deliver and review your coaching and mentoring
- Plan your future development in coaching or mentoring
Impact for your employer
- Ensure the individuals you develop as effective coaches and mentors are equipped with the skills, knowledge and understanding they require
- Develop a coaching and mentoring culture so that individuals can improve their performance and organisational productivity
This qualification will provide progression opportunities to other qualifications such as:
- ILM Level 5 Award, Certificate or Diploma in Leadership and Management
- ILM Level 7 Certificate or Diploma for Executive and Senior Level Coaches and Mentors
- ILM Level 7 Certificate or Diploma for Coaching Supervisors
- ILM Level 7 Award, Certificate or Diploma in Leadership and Management
Start Your training Today
Let’s have a talk
Complete the form and we will give you a call back to discuss.