ILM Level 5 Leadership and Management
Technical knowledge, strategic insight and practical expertise
Who is this qualification for?
This qualification is designed for project managers, department heads, and other practising middle managers. Develop your skills and experience, improve your performance and prepare for senior management responsibilities.
Results for you
- Use core management techniques to drive better results
- Develop your ability to lead, motivate and inspire
- Provide strategic leadership as well as day-to-day management
- Benchmark your managerial skills
- Raise your profile in your organisation.
Impact for your employer
- Encourage strategic thinking at this level of management, to foster business improvement
- Engage middle managers with training and development – this qualification is designed to provide clear, measurable benefits to career-minded professionals
- Customise this qualification to your development needs.
Focus on the skills you need
This qualification is available as a concise Award, a broader Certificate or a very comprehensive Diploma. Each unit in this qualification focuses on a specific set of skills and knowledge, in six broad areas:
- Working with people – a range of units including how to deal effectively with stress and conflict, manage remote workers, build excellent customer relations
- Managing yourself and personal skills – including units that focus on assessing your own leadership performance, and developing critical thinking
- Providing direction – such as leading teams to achieve organisational goals and objectives, and making strong and informed management decisions.
- Facilitating innovation and change – for example, build a culture of continued improvement, and lead people through change
- Achieving results – such as managing for efficiency and effectiveness, and managing projects that get results
- Using resources – including managing facilities and managing information.
Work with your employer or training provider to find the units that best fit your individual and organisational requirements.
Start Your training Today
Let’s have a talk
Complete the form and we will give you a call back to discuss.